Thursday, August 5, 2010

More Card Making

Last Thursday Middle Sis, her college friend and I all had a impromptu “crafting party”. We busted out the new rubber stamp set I had just purchased (on sale mind you… that is the only way to get those things at a decent price), ink, pretty paper, scissors, hole punches etc. The kitchen table looked like a bomb had gone off in a Michaels Craft Store. And a bomb had gone off! The bomb of creativity had exploded and the evidence of it displayed itself in the work of our hands. While I don’t have pix of the other Craft Warriors creations, I had a few of mine.




I also made a brilliant discovery that night…cheap tracing paper works like velum. Try it if you don’t believe me. Just know that some inks don’t absorb into the paper as others.


These are good for itty bitty Encouragement or Thank You notes. Also great as gift tags!








Envelopes look good stamped too!






I couldn't help but also try out designing a card using one of the stickers I also got on sale!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun way to spend an afternoon!
With wonderful useful results. Save one to send to me, one day in the future. Love, Grandma G.

The Beauty of the Lord said...

Sure thing Grandma! Which one do you want? Hm...or would you rather be surpised? xox