Sunday, August 2, 2009

Vacation In Review--part 1

I could write numerous excuses for why I haven't been posting much lately (ok, at all) , but here is one of them...I was on vacation! We went to visit my dear sister and her husband and his family in their house in the woods. Sigh...It was such a wonderful time.
This picture shows a bit of "dead" amongst the profusion of "green" It was taken on a morning walk with Mom in the clear (unpolluted) woodsy air!
It was the first of several walks that Mom and I took together. This particular ramble through the woods was sweet to me because, as Mom and I came to the medal green gate that stopped us from going further, we took the opportunity to sit on a stump, hold hands, and pray. As the birds twittered, and sun's fingers reached in past the tree tips that moved in thelight breeze, we talked with Jesus, told Him our fears and asked Him to be with the ones we love so dearly. It was a sweet time. One of the many of our trip. Stay tuned!!

No comments: