Tuesday, July 30, 2013

RD Exam: Now Kiss!

Maybe its the lunacy of all the studying I have been doing (there is a certain point at which your brain becomes warped and anything is funny)  but this picture cracks me up!

What student doesn't hope that both brain and book will kiss resulting in a thrilling and completely electrifying transfer of knowledge?    But of course, studying is not like that.   :)

So how is  my studying for my RD exam going? Well, thank you.  It took me three weeks to finally feel like I got a groove going and now I find myself coming up to the scheduled end. Not just the end of my test...but the end of a long journey.

So I take the exam next week but no I am not telling you when.  You'll have to just wait and see. :)

Picture copied from the Starving Dietitian Blog (a thought-provoking blog authored by a fellow intern of mine)

No comments: