Friday, February 22, 2008

Take me out to the antique shops...

This last Monday was Presidents Day which meant there were no college classes to attend!! Of course, being the faithful student I am (ahem, ahem) I studied chemistry for a few hours before heading off with my entire family to go antiquing. We never buy much, if anything, however it is always such a joy to hang out with the people I enjoy and love the most. I did toss a few pennies towards a quaint plate that I am going to convert into a chalk board, as well as a book entitled Three minute Readings for College Girls. I couldn't help snapping a few shots of fun, "old things." If you can't tell, I love close ups!

(Note to the concerned photo junkie: All the photos shown on this blog where taken without flash. No antiques were harmed in the process.)

No comments: