Wednesday, August 7, 2013

“Cathryn RD!”

“Cathryn RD!”
 
I’ve wished and I’ve waited
And wondered just how,
I would get to the spot that I’m standing in now. 
 
Both great effort and labor
 (and yes some tears have been shed)
To store away knowledge and sense in my head.
 
Now with much satisfaction
And a heart full of glee
I can loudly proclaim “I am Cathryn RD!”
 
My next steps aren’t certain
I don’t know what is to be,
I only know God is faithful, and I am Cathryn RD!
 
By Cathryn U.  RD
August 7th, 2013
 
 
Yes indeed, today I passed my national RD exam!  What a mile-stone! Praise the Lord! 


4 comments:

Alana said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Sweet Home Livin' said...

Yippee! So proud of you! :)

The Beauty of the Lord said...

Thanks! I certainly couldn't have done it without God's grace or the love, prayers, and support from family and friends! xoxox

Anonymous said...

So thrilled for you CRD! I will be praying for you as you continue on the journey ahead of you!!!
Love, T